Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Battalion Day!

Today Blake's Battalion got together and had a family day. The morning was spent watching the soldiers doing things like playing volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, tug of war, and relays. The kids had face painting and a bounce house. We got to have lunch - hamburgers and hot dogs and there were vehicles that the kids were able to see.


Jacob did NOT like the bounce house.

Playing on the rope bridge. (His feet are off the ground.)



Watching the soldiers run relays with sandbags.


Military cars! FUN!

Getting scooped away? No! Just playing!


This is what Josh did most of the time.


Daddy! I can drive!


This is FUN!


Climbing the rope.


The blanket WAS flat under Josh. Then I came downstairs after putting Jacob down for a nap and this is what I found. Don't worry - I untangled him and let him sleep without the blanket.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah...I do not envy you. This is my least favorite stage of babyhood. No laying with blankets, they will not stay where you put them, rolling off of beds and couches....hard dose of reality. :) Can't wait to hold them! Two more weeks!